Free Physics-Based Racing Game for Smartphones
- This game boasts crisp and clean graphics
- Only 35 megabytes of free memory space is required
- Fast-paced and smooth side scrolling gameplay
- Extremely intuitive user controls
- Players are constantly reminded to rate the game
- Functions are limited without in-app purchases
- Some purchases are very expensive
- Older operating systems can encounter bugs or freezes during the game
Next-Generation and Enthralling Gameplay
Road Draw - Hill Climb Race has been engineered with a user-friendly feel in mind. As opposed to using a keyboard or mouse, the user will control the actions of a vehicle with his or finger. Not only is this a great option in terms of tactile responsiveness, but its intuitive nature is ideally suited for all ages.
More Than Navigation Alone
While the premise behind Road Draw - Hill Climb Race might appear to be simple, a number of surprises await. Levels become more challenging as the player progresses. Furthermore, hazards such as "shurikens" need to be avoided in order to finish the course. Players can choose from a variety of different vehicles (depending upon the track).